Class 1 Special Purpose or Agricultural Vehicle Permits

ALL Class 1 agricultural vehicle permit applications for travel within and between Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania and Victoria are processed by the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator through their portal.

NHVR Portal

Lockhart Shire Council is no longer able to accept or process applications directly.

Follow the links below for further information regarding permit guidelines and conditions.