Lockhart Shire nestles in the heart of the Riverina and is one of it's most productive agricultural and pastoral areas.
Bond Street Residential Sub Division
Lifestyle blocks available offering an opportunity to establish your dream home. Only eight lots left in this brand new sub division located in the community township of Lockhart which offers quality services and facilities which include; two excellent schools (including secondary), hospital & medical services, three cafes, banks, two clubs, hotels, and an IGA shopping centre. All service organisations are represented including sporting & business groups, Rotary, Lions and CWA. Lot sizes are listed below;
- Lot 1 - approx 1 acre SOLD
- Lot 2 - approx 3.85 acres $187,500
- Lot 3 - approx 1.8 acres $83,000
- Lot 4 - approx 2 acres $97,000
- Lot 5 - approx 2.6 acres $129,500
- Lot 6-7 approx 2.5 acres $120,000 each
- Lot 8- approx 2.5 acres $85,000 each
- Lot 9 - approx 2,5 acres SOLD
A new residential subdivision will be released soon. This subdivision is based on smaller allotments.
- Ursula Jones
- Lockhart Shire Council
- PO Box 21 Lockhart
- Ph 69205305