Lockhart Shire nestles in the heart of the Riverina and is one of it's most productive agricultural and pastoral areas.
Lockhart Industrial Park
Set in the centre of a prosperous agricultural area, Lockhart Industrial Park is a thriving enterprise and is testimony to Lockhart Shire's commitment to growth and opportunity.
The site is situated within the Lockhart plains and is predominantly surrounded by agricultural land, with township boundary to the west and surrounding land uses comprising of board-acre agriculture and grazing enterprises.
Following the successful sale of Stage 1 at Lockhart Industrial Park, the Stage 2 industrial allotments have now been released.
Stage 2 consists of 10 vacant lots ranging in size between 4,106m – 5,668m, with an opportunity to acquire fully serviced industrial land for $12 sq metre plus GST.
Prices for allotments:
LOT 13 5000m $66,000 LOT 21 5006m $66,000
LOT 22 5003m $66,000 LOT 23 5000m $66,000
LOT 24 5000m $66,000 LOT 25 4106m $55,000
LOT 26 5668m $78,000 LOT 27 5003m $66,000
LOT 28 5003m $66,000 LOT 29 5004m $66,000
Key infrastructure includes:
- Connection to major arterial roads and regional roads:
- Albury Road
- Collingullie/Wagga Road
- Jerilderie Road
- The Rock Road
- Narrandera Road
- Urana Road.
- The Albury Road provides a direct route between Albury and south western slopes region; access to the Murray Valley Highway leading to the southern board acre and irrigation area including the Goulbourn Valley irrigation district and Melbourne.
- Situated 45 minutes from Wagga, via the Wagga/ Collingullie Road.
- The Southern Railway Line, linking Sydney and Melbourne via The Rock, has an access branch line that services Lockhart and Boree Creek grain terminals. This railway line runs alongside the Industrial Park and is approximately 40 meters to the northern allotments.
- Lockhart airstrip is located 5 kilometres from the Industrial Park.