Lockhart Shire nestles in the heart of the Riverina and is one of it's most productive agricultural and pastoral areas.
Building & Development Forms
The following forms are available for download (in .pdf format) to assist those wishing to apply for development consent, or to gain further information relating to your property.
The Application for Development/Construction is the main form that you will require. It allows you to apply for consent to develop, build, subdivide, or undertake associated works activities (connect to sewer, stormwater, install a wood heater etc.).
A Statement of Environmental Effects must accompany every application, and it used to provide greater detail on your proposed works, and the implications that may result. Please complete a Statement of Environmental Effects form and return it to Council with your Development/Construction application form.
- Guide to Development Applications
- Application for Development/Construction
- Application for Occupation
- Statement of Environmental Effects
- Application Checklist
- Disclosure Statement of Political Donations
- Application for Building Certificate
- Application for Section 149 Certificate
If additional information is required please contact the Environmental Services Department at the Council office.