Building & Development Forms

The following forms are available for download (in .pdf format) to assist those wishing to apply for development consent, or to gain further information relating to your property.

The Application for Development/Construction is the main form that you will require. It allows you to apply for consent to develop, build, subdivide, or undertake associated works activities (connect to sewer, stormwater, install a wood heater etc.).

A Statement of Environmental Effects must accompany every application, and it used to provide greater detail on your proposed works, and the implications that may result. Please complete a Statement of Environmental Effects form and return it to Council with your Development/Construction application form.


If additional information is required please contact the Environmental Services Department at the Council office.